Monday, May 09, 2005

time for another!

Yay...another pointless quiz that I'll be surprised if people actually read.

1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
Any of the musicals. Probably the Grease soundtrack is right up there.
2. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
At school? Usually just orange juice or leftovers if I have them. At home, yogurt, fruit, pop, chocolate.
3. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
The Fox and the Hound. I'm a sucka.
4. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Ew. None. Unless I HAD to and then maybe a nose job or something small.
5. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
Being disliked, failing...
6. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
I chew my lips and bite my nails.
7. Are you a pyromaniac?
No.
8. Do you have too many love interests?
Haha...not really. Just one that's pointless.
9. Do you know anyone famous?
Nope. At least not yet. I'm depending on Adam to write the great American novel and remedy that, though.
10. Describe your bed:
Blue down comforter, multicolored or pink sheets, corduroy pillows
12.Who would play you in a movie?
I have no clue...any suggestions?
13. Do you know how to play poker?
I wish I did.
14. What do you carry with you at all times?
My bag. It has my life inside.
15. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Being confident.
16. Are you happy with your given name?
I'm getting there. I HATED it when I was little. "T-Rex" was not my favorite nickname.
17. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
Too much.
18. What color is your bedroom?
At home, the walls are bright blue, green, and yellow. My mom hates it.
19. What was the last song you were listening to?
nosmallwonder; megan's song
20. Have you ever been in a play?
yes indeedy
21. Have you ever been in love?
Yeah, I think so.
22. Do you talk a lot?
Depends on the situation. Sometimes I can't shut up and sometimes you can't pry a sentence out of my with a crowbar.
23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
Sometimes.
24. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
No
25. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
I try to be.
26. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends?
As I'm single, it's not a problem.
27. What is your ideal marriage location?
Duluth. Outside.
28. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
Guitar.
29. Favorite fabric?
Cotton and lace.
30. Something you love and hate?
junk food.
31. What kind of bedding do you use?
see question way above this one.
32. What's the one language you want to learn?
I'd love to know French.
33. How do you eat an apple?
Peel it, eat it. Simple.
34. What do you order at a bar?
I don't frequent them. But in England I did have a sex on the beach and liked it.
36. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
Just ears.
37. Do you have tattoos?
Nope.
38. Do you drive a stick?
No but I really wish I knew how.
39. Biggest turn off?
Vulgarity.
40. What's one trait you hate in a person?
Thinking you know me better than you do.
41. What kind of watch do you wear?
Uh...the kind on my cell phone.
42. Most frivolous purchase?
Too many.
43. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
More than I wish I was.
44. What do you cook the best?
I'm pretty awesome with a grill. And frozen pizza? Man, I rock at that.
45. Favorite writing instrument?
Pens.
46. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
Varies.
47. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Well, for a girl that's not too much of a challenge. I wear jeans and t-shirts a lot, so I guess yeah.
48. What's one car you will never buy?
Anything that gets like 6 miles to the gallon or something equally stupid.
49. What kind of books do you like to read?
Pretty much anything so long as it's well-written.
50. If you won the lottery what would you do?
Pay for school Buy a car. Savings.
51. Burial or cremation?
Cremation, I guess.
52. How many online journals do you read regularly?
A few...not a lot.
53. What's one thing you're a loser at?
Making friends and meeting people.
54. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
I try not to.
55. Do you cry in front of your friends?
Sometimes, but I don't like to.
56. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
Either standoffishly cold or shy.
57. What's one thing you like to do alone?
Listen to music. Dance around my room. Read. And yes, I know that's more than one.
58. Are you a giver or a taker?
Both.
59. When's the last time you cried?
About an hour ago or so.
60. Favorite communication method?
In person and IM. I suck at the phone.
61. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
not sure
62. Do you think you're cute?
Rarely

the end.

No comments: