Wednesday, May 11, 2005

have we hit rock bottom yet?

I need to sleep. It's hitting me now. I haven't in nights really but neither has anyone else, I guess. Plus I have had so much to get done that in a way, it's worked out okay that . Things are starting to clear out a little bit schoolwork-wise, but everyone else's lives (including my own) seem to just have crap piling up all over the place. I'm worried about other people, not really myself. I mean yeah, plenty of things are far from perfect in my life but I figure they have to get better eventually. At the moment, however, I can't see the forest for the trees. That isn't really an appropriate metaphor in this context, but it'll do.
Pretty sure I bombed my physics exam today. It's going to be a toss-up for which was worse: this one or the first one. But my average shouldn't really be that bad, and if I work hard I should be fine on the final, which will help bring me up a little. It's the only class I'm really very concerned about. It's too bad that I just got my grades and GPA where I wanted them and this semester is totally going to take me down, but I can't quite bring myself to care nearly as much as I used to. I'll pass, they'll be decent, and I'll go home.
Krystle and I started making plans for this summer last night. I think it was good therapy for both of us. I'm just afraid that it'll turn out like Christmas break where we ended up only seeing each other like twice. Hopefully that won't happen this time. I'm determined for us to see our plans through, even if it means going without sleep! Besides, I already know that I can go without sleep, so it's all good. We have plans for movies, dinners, sleepovers, abandoned buildings, and plenty of good stuff. I'm not sure what I'll do with myself for the week that I'm home and she isn't, but I'm sure I'll manage.
I don't really have that much to say today. I'm feeling drained and empty. I'm hoping that eventually I reach a point where I can feel comfortable posting some of the things I write on my own here on this blog, but that probably won't happen for awhile yet because I tend to keep most of what I write to myself. Most of it isn't very good but it's a good system of release for me, even if I am the only person who reads it.
Yesterday was an angry day for me. I felt enraged at the whole world and I wanted to throw things and yell and have a tantrum. Today's like the opposite - I'm just...blank. Counting days until I'm done with school and praying that things don't get any worse for anyone.

1 comment:

Jonny G said...

I hope you feel better...let me know if I can do anything for you.