Sunday, April 03, 2005

ugh

Bad weekend. baaaaad. For so very many different reasons that I shall not take the time to recount here, this will definitely go down as one of my worst weekends. Yechh. With the exception, of course, of the very fine weather we've been having, which did help a little. I did some homework and some napping in the sun, which was very enjoyable, but I'm a mess. I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and thought, "oh. dear. heaven. What has become of me?" I don't know what's wrong...it's like one minute things seem to be great and the next I feel like there are so many things wrong with the world and especially with ME that there is no way for things to be right again. So much I would like to work on and change about my life and it all has to be accomplished in small steps and I get so incredibly frustrated with those small steps.
This is probably coming off as a rather cryptic post, because only like two people have any idea what I'm talking about specifically, but in general I just wish on some days that I could be an entirely different person. I try, I really do, and sometimes I just screw up so much I get so frustrated with myself.
Aaargh. I need to work on my Shakespeare presentation, which I have to give tomorrow and which I am still fully not prepared for. So away I go.

No comments: