Friday, April 22, 2005

crap

Crap, crap, crap. I hate worrying about my friends and I hate it when there is nothing I can do to make them feel better and I am totally useless. HATE it. One of my friends is not doing so well tonight and I would kill to be able to make things better but there is nothing I can do except perhaps try to visit this friend but that would be very tricky indeed. It might be possible, but I doubt they would want me to do it because it wouldn't be the cheapest thing I ever did. I wouldn't miss class though and I might be able to pull it off if I'm really lucky.
I realize this is totally vague but tonight that is kind of the point, I'm afraid. No naming of names and no details whatsoever, I'm just so incredibly upset that I can't know how to help. I have this sort of complex where I can't help wanting to always protect and take care of and fix things for the people I really love and care about and I just hate it when things go rotten. That's all I have for tonight; pretty unhappy I know, but I can't think of anything else significant right now. Blechh.

No comments: