Monday, October 31, 2005

things to do in the next 48 hours.

1. Write a philosophy paper. Due Friday, so I haven't started it yet, but since we cannot e-mail papers in, I have to turn it in sometime tomorrow. Thus, in addition:
2. Figure out how to use printing services here in the computer labs.
3. Pick up my train tickets. Which cost close to an arm and a leg, but whatever. It was too late not to buy them when I'd already purchased my flight home.
4. Pack. What do I need for my grandfather's funeral? Dress, nylons, cardigan, shoes. Also some t-shirts to wear at home and a few books to take back. Makeup, hair straightener (although I don't know why - who cares??), money, passport, credit cards, card for my grandma, etc. etc.
5. Buy a birthday gift for my Dad. Not very timely. But as long as I'm going home and his birthday is the day after I fly back out, I really might as well. What do you buy for your dad the week his dad has died?
6. Finish putting together the presentation I have to give in my English class tomorrow. It isn't long enough yet. I don't know what else to say though.
7. Figure out precisely how it is I'm getting from Minneapolis to home.
8. Email a few professors to let them know I'll be missing class next week. Also, get homework assignments.
9. Get myself out of bed at 5:30 on Wednesday so I can be at the train station before 7, which is when my train leaves.
10. Clearly, not sleep.
11. Figure out if there's still any conceivable way for me to pay for Ireland over j-term.

No comments: