Tuesday, September 13, 2005

nothing nothing

I am so bored that I have been seriously considering chewing off my own foot just to have something interesting to talk to people about.

Also, I finish work in five days, which will not pass soon enough, and I leave for England two weeks after that but I have a bazillion details to take care of before I can leave.

That pretty much covers it. There is nothing new, nothing exciting, and as per usual I have nothing witty or interesting to say.

I've been pretty down lately. Mostly on myself, also as per usual. I have much too much spare time for thinking and my thoughts usually choose lonely paths.

oh yeah. and i'm watching the lord of the rings. at home. at 10:35 PM. lame? yes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you here. Life is never boring in our rainbow-colored office. Have fun in England!

Dr. Michael Harbour said...

Stumbled across your blog! Charming! Yes, God rocks. I did a major in English and History and have ended up a preacher! I think editing and publishing would be a wonderful thing to do with your life.

Fret not! There is an adventure around the corner.