Thursday, December 07, 2006

if my life was a movie written by itunes...

As defined by iTunes, in the case of my life being a movie.

I quote jake: “this is sweet, i did it more for my own amusement than yours, but it's here, so feel free to read it and love me for it. DO IT.”

if your life were a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that plays
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

[OPENING CREDITS]: "All the Miles” – Amy Millan

[WAKING UP]: "Hesitation Station" – the Lawrence Arms

[FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL]: "It’s a Hit" – We are Scientists

[FALLING IN LOVE]: "What if You” – Joshua Radin. Sad.

[FIGHT SONG]: "100 Resolutions” – the Lawrence Arms

[BREAKING UP]: "’Til it Happens to You” – Corinne Bailey Rae

[PROM]: "Memories" – Eisley

[LIFE]: "Your Ex-Lover is Dead" – Stars.

[MENTAL BREAKDOWN]: "Cathedrals" – Jump Little Children. AMAZINGLY appropriate, especially for me.

[DRIVING]: "You Only Live Once" – the Strokes. Is this supposed to be a remark on my driving? Because I am a good driver. I swear.

[FLASHBACK]: "The Saddest Song" – the Cardinal Sin. I can see this making sense.

[WEDDING]: "’Til Kingdom Come" – Coldplay. It doesn’t really fit, but that’s okay. I like the song.

[BIRTH OF CHILD]: "Oh My Love" – John Lennon

[FINAL BATTLE]: “Young for Eternity” – the Subways

[DEATH SCENE]: "Petals" – The Honorary Title

[FUNERAL SONG]: "In the Sun" – Joseph Arthur

[END CREDITS]: "Life is Beautiful" – Vega4. Good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not know anyone still listened to the lawrence arms, saw them at the fox fire coffee lounge about 6 years ago.