Saturday, February 26, 2005

A "getting to know you" thing I stole from Graham

FIRSTS
First job: Glorious times at D.Q.
First screen name: I think stardust2756
First self purchased tape: Haha, Ace of Base, when I was like seven
First enemy: hmm. Brandon Winger comes to mind, from first grade
First big trip: We went to California when I was like 6 months old. Otherwise, the first one I remember was going to Florida when I was 3.
First concert: Jars of Clay
First relationship: hard to say
First pet: our dog, Tigger, sweetest dog ever

LASTS
Last big car ride: going to Nashville for the Oracle
Last kiss: oh geez, how long has it been?
Library book checked out: "The Comedy of Errors: Critical Essays."
Last movie seen: Imaginary Heroes
Last beverage drank: water
Food consumed: a Quaker Oats breakfast bar
Last phone call: I think Megs
Last cd played: one I burned off my brother's computer like three years ago
Last annoyance: always waking up when Brit gets up- though that's more of a habit now than a real annoyance
Last soda drank: diet dr. pepper
Last ice cream eaten: Edy's mint chocolate chip
Last time scolded: last time I talked to my mom (like yesterday)
Last shirt worn: my comic-book style t-shirt "I'm glad...it's my holidays!"
Last website visited: hotmail
Last relationship: Leslie, I suppose

I'S
I am: a little bit crazy
I want: to be anywhere but here for a couple of weeks
I have: too many issues
I wish: for world peace
I hate: the radio station 93x
I hope: that my life stays in one piece
I hear: music
I search: for love and happiness
I regret: squandered and lost opportunities
I love: my friends and family
I always: take things too personally
I dance: when no one's watching
I cry: too often
I am not always: prepared
I write: far worse than I wish I could
I win: seldom, but then I try not to compete very often
I lose: my mind a little every few days
I confuse: myself
I need: a vacation
I should: focus more on my spiritual life

YES OR NO
You keep a diary: I prefer "journal."
You like to cook: sometimes
You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: oh i think there's a couple

DO YOU
Want to get married?: yes
Get motion sickness?: never
Get along with your parents?: for the most part
Like thunderstorms?: love them. except when i'm driving.

THE BASICS
Current hair color: brown
Birthplace: Brainerd, MN
Birth Date: November 19, 1984

FAVORITES
Number: 2
Color: blue
Day: Saturday
Month: May
Song: currently, probably Kasey Chambers' "The Captain"
Season: spring
Drink: fruit-flavored mineral water
Sport: meh, i can take or leave most of them
Animal: dogs

PREFERENCES
Cuddle or make out: umm......i guess both?
Chocolate milk or hot chocolate: hot chocolate
Milk, Dark, or White chocolate: milk
Vanilla or chocolate: chocolate

IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU?
Cried? nope
Bought something? a movie ticket
Gotten sick? no
Gone to the movies? yes
Gone out for dinner? no
Said I love you? yes
Written a real letter? no
Talked to an ex? nope
Missed an ex? no
Written in a journal? yes
Had a serious talk? not really
Missed someone? definitely
Hugged someone? yep
Fought with your parents? no
Fought with a friend? no

WOULD YOU EVER
Eat a bug: no. unless i got paid a bunch of money and even then it's questionable.
Bungee jump: possibly, if I ever got up the nerve
Lose it: yes
Parachute from a plane: maybe, but probably not
Walk on hot coals: I don't think so
Be a vegetarian: I don't think I COULD
Wear plaid with stripes: no. I don't thinkIi even own anything plaid.
Sing karaoke: I cannot imagine under what circumstances, but I suppose it's possible.
Shoplift: no
Run a red light: maybe if I was really really in a hurry or already in the intersection...
Dye your hair blue: maybe, if I had a good reason
Be on survivor: no
Cheat on a test: no
Make someone cry: I'm sure I have

No comments: